RK ADLER LLP has designed its start-up practice to provide sound legal counsel at every stage of the corporate lifecycle. From strategy, to execution, to profitability, we provide expertise in advising a range of fast growth industries including new media, fashion technology, hospitality, entertainment, advertising, and e-commerce. In addition, we serve as general counsel to emerging and developed enterprises as they continue to grow in today’s economy. Start-ups and emerging companies are, and always have been, the bedrock of innovation. Our start-up practice is specifically designed for the lean legal needs of entrepreneurs, from their initial idea, to the realization of their ultimate goals. Our services include:
- Entity formation and capitalization structure;
- Drafting foundational documents (operating agreements, shareholder agreements, founder stock);
- Corporate governance;
- Equity planning;
- Private placement memorandum and securities regulation;
- Employment advice, policies, and agreements; and
- Intellectual property development, protection, and licensing.
As your company matures, RK ADLER LLP’s corporate services grow with you. Whether the next stage of development requires financing or more detailed industry guidance, we seek to comprehensively address all of your needs. Our services for emerging growth companies include:
- Early-stage seed, angel, and venture capital financing;
- Innovative business arrangements, including corporate partnering and strategic alliances;
- Business growth and exit strategy planning; and
- Counsel on day-to-day matters, including M&A, compensation plans, and technology transactions.
RK ADLER LLP’s core value relies on:
- A deep understanding of how technology companies are formed, financed, grown and taken public or merged;
- Guidance at all stages, from initial funding to exit strategies;
- “Virtual general counsel” approach—provides company executives and managers with a single point of accountability for substantially all their legal needs;
- Guidance on business model issues, fundraising strategy and development of quality investor materials suitable for meaningful evaluation;
- Investing in off-the-clock meetings with management and the Board;
- Practice legal advice, delivered with sound business judgment; and
- Earning the role of trusted advisor.